Forestry mulching is a method of land clearing that uses a single machine with a rotary drum (mulching head) equipped with steel chipper teeth to cut, grind, and shred vegetation. This method of land clearing is perfect for clearing trees and brush that are too large for a tractor with a brush hog.
Benefits of Forestry Mulching
- Forestry mulching is better for the environment as the biomass provides erosion protection that helps retain moisture and put nutrients back into the soil.
- It is a more cost-effective option versus bulldozing which adds the additional expense of filling holes, leveling the ground, burning brush piles, or paying for haul away.
- The areas mulched can be immediately re-seeded or planted.
- It allows you to clearly identify property lines or survey lines.
- Helps with fire management of the property reducing the potentional chances for spreading wildfire.
Most importantly of all Forestry Mulching can open your land up to multiple new uses for your family to enjoy.
While we offer one time services we also offer customized annual land management programs. Our annual programs may include spraying for weeds, brush hogging multiple times a year, seeding programs and more. Every piece of property is unique which is why our owner, Bryan Ballard, will give you a free estimate that is customized for your property. While we focus on delivering best in industry solutions and customer service we also want to become your long term land mangement partners. As land clearing programs, equipment and solutions evolve you can count on us for the latest solutions tailored to your land management needs.
Tallgrass Land Management welcomes the opportunity to earn your trust and exceed your expectations. If you're located anywhere in Missouri, Kansas, Iowa, Nebraska or beyond we would love the opportunity to earn your business.
To schedule a free forestry mulching estimate or ask any questions please call us today at 816-529-0895.