Forestry Mulching Allows You to Reclaim Your Land for New Uses
January 18, 2023
Forestry Mulching is an environmentally-friendly and cost-effective option for land clearing. With use of a single machine with a rotary drum, or mulching head, equipped with steel chipper teeth to cut, grind and shred vegetation, forestry mulching is perfect of clearing trees and brush that are too large for a tractor or brush hog.
Do you have an area of your property that is overgrown and unused? Why not reclaim it with Tallgrass Land Management? Forestry Mulching can open up your land to multiple new uses for your family to enjoy. Some ideas include:
- Walking trails
- Hunting trails
- ATV/UTV trails
- Accessibility to inaccessible areas of your property?
Benefits Of Forestry Mulching In Kansas City & Our Surrounding Communities
- It is better for the environment as the biomass provides erosion protection that helps retain moisture and put nutrients back into the soil.
- It is a more cost-effective option versus bulldozing which adds the additional expense of filling holes, leveling the ground, burning brush piles, or paying for haul away.
- The areas mulched can be immediately re-seeded or planted.
- It allows you to clearly identify property lines or survey lines.
- Helps with fire management of the property reducing the potentional chances for spreading wildfire.
- Reduces the thick undergrowth which is a breeding ground for disease-carrying ticks and destructive rodents.
Why Hire Out for Forestry Mulching?
By clearing land, you’ll be able to clearly identify property lines or survey lines. A forestry mulcher can work in densely forested areas that cannot accommodate larger machinery as well as operate in inclement weather and on softer surfaces.
Cutting by hand and hauling out the waste is extremely inefficient compared to other methods and often not even feasible for a large area. Mulching is a more cost-effective option than bulldozing which adds the additional expense of filling holes, leveling the ground, burning brush piles, or paying to have the waste hauled away.
Working with local, veteran owned company, Tallgrass Land Management, you will know that the integrity of your property is being maintained. Owner Bryan Ballard is a member of many conservation organizations including Grow Native! Missouri Prairie Foundation, National Deer Association and the Heartland Chapter of Missouri’s Quail Forever & Pheasants Forever
Reclaim Your Land with Tallgrass Land Management
Tallgrass Land Management welcomes the opportunity to earn your trust and exceed your expectations. If you’re located anywhere in the Kansas City Metro area, the Northwest Missouri area including the St Joseph, MO and Kansas City Metro Area or the Northeast Kansas we would love the opportunity to earn your business.
To schedule a free forestry mulching estimate or ask any questions please click here or call us today at 816-529-0895.