Food Plots In Missouri From Tallgrass Land Management
Food plots in Missouri are a supplemental food source supplied to wildlife such as deer, birds, turkey, quail, pheasants, and more. Whether you’re looking for deer food plots or wildlife food plots in Missouri for your Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) land management, you can turn to the experts at Tallgrass Land Management.
Not only do food plots attract wildlife but they also help manage the land, build healthy and productive soils and prevent soil erosion. They can help keep unwanted trees and underbrush regrowing on land that has been cleared. For a number of reasons, food plots in Missouri are beneficial for wildlife enthusiasts, hunters, farmers, and property owners alike.
Food plots in Missouri can serve as supplemental or emergency food supplies during extreme cold or snow in winter months or may help wildlife get ready for winter. They can also assure that wildlife species have adequate food supplies for reproduction and raising their young in the spring and summer months.
Our Food Plots Program
At Tallgrass Land Management, we have the knowledge, skill, and equipment necessary to create healthy and impactful wildlife or deer food plots. Here is how we break down the process. It all starts with a visit to the land and our providing you with a free estimate for our services.
- We start with examing the soil on site. That’s the only way we can determine the correct seeding you will need for your property.
- Next up are the weeds. We recommend a herbicide and let you know our plan for its application.
- A fertilizer application comes next if needed.
- Depending on your property tillage may be required before seeding. If no tillage is required then we move on to seeding.
- We work with the property owner on what seeds to plant for their food plot based on the wildlife they are trying to attract.
- A follow-up herbicide application may be applied 4 to 8 weeks later after seed emergence.
- Our goal is to deliver the best food plots possible leading to greater deer harvest and enhanced wildlife habitats.
Food Plots In Missouri And Beyond
Tallgrass Land Management welcomes the opportunity to earn your trust and exceed your expectations. If you’re located anywhere in Missouri, Kansas, Iowa, Nebraska, or beyond we would love the opportunity to earn your business.
To schedule a free estimate or ask any questions about land clearing and food plots in Missouri, click here or call Bryan today at 816-529-0895.